Dominic Solankes proposed loan move from Liverpool to Crystal Palace has reportedly broken down.The 21-year-old is understood to have undergone a medical at Palace before the January transfer window opened on Tuesday.



A message congratulating Liverpool for winning the Champions League has been sent on behalf of Sean Cox, the Reds fan left with life-changing injuries after being assaulted outside Anfield last year. Mr Cox was attacked by a Roma supporter before Liverpool's home Champions League semi-final last April, with the father of three from Dunboyne
Sean Cox congratulates Liverpool on Champions League win

Eden Hazard, Sadio Mane and the Real Madrid transfer decision that shows how far Liverpool have come Liverpool Echo 21:36 7-Jun-19 Former Southampton star reveals that he did not want to join the club in 2014 Read Southampton (Weblog) 19:17 7-Jun-19
NewsNow: Liverpool FC News, LFC Transfer News & Rumours

The race for the EFL title is in the home stretch and two teams — Leeds and Norwich — are well ahead of the pack in the latest futures odds. The battle for promotion to the Premier League for the 2019-20 season is also in its final stages. There are three spots up for grabs, as always.
Championship promotion odds: Norwich City now favourites

Crystal Palace vs. Manchester City: Winners and Losers from Premier League Game a Samir Nasri shot to score his first-ever Premier League goal for the Citizens. is a good sign for City's
Preview: Crystal Palace vs. Manchester City - prediction

Meanwhile, the Sun report that sacking Sarri would be the cheapest managerial exit deal of the Roman Abramovich era, at £5million. His contract runs until 2021, but following expensive pay-outs to previous managers, Chelsea appear to have learned their lesson when it comes to contract negotiations with incoming managers.

Mauricio Pochettino has encouraged Manchester United with what he said this week. Man Utd caretaker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is thriving but Mauricio Pochettino is still the favourite to replace Jose
Pochettino offered an antidote to Mourinho's moans by

Gareth Bale reveals thoughts on move away from Real Madrid As reported in Marca, Gareth Bale has told his entourage that he has no plans to leave Real Madrid this summer. The Welshman has repeatedly been linked with a return to Tottenham, and also with Manchester United, with the 29-year-old is ready to stay and fight for his place under
TRANSFER NEWS: Bale to Man Utd, Liverpool turmoil, Tottenham

Chelsea news: Andreas Christensen will not hand in transfer

Chelsea reportedly see a second bid of around £34m for 21-year-old defender Alessio Romagnoli rejected by AC Milan. The Blues saw a £30m offer for the Italian turned down earlier this week
Transfer news LIVE updates: Mourinho to PSG - Express.co.uk

Danny Higginbotham has told talkSPORT it is 'laughable' to suggest Manchester United should sack manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this summer. United capped a disastrous season on and off the
Manchester United news: Phil Neville says Ole Gunnar

'It smells of Celtic' - Adrian Durham in amazing talkSPORT rant about 'embarrassing' Hoops "To be fair they had their phones out. I think they were just trying to get pictures, there
Adrian Durham calls Celtic captain Scott Brown embarassing
No comments:
Post a Comment