Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss

Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss
Jose Mourinho revealed he has already turned down three job offers since he was relieved of his duties as Manchester United manager.The 55-year-oldwas let go by United in December after they made their worst start to a league season in 29 years.Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already1
Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already
“I am happy with these three weeks, I am happy with this experience and I am going to have other experiences that normally I cannot have,” Mourinho toldBeIN SPORTS.“I know me and I know by the end of March I am struggling with my happiness, I know my nature.”Mourinho has also managed the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid and insists he will return to the top once more.When asked if there was ever he could one day manage in England again or if his future lay elsewhere, he could not give a definitive answer.“It depends, as I say, I will analyse things, I don’t like to speak about it but, I refused already three options, because I didn’t feel it was what I want,” he said.“So I am going to be calm in this aspect and the more time I have the better I can prepare.”Mourinho also believes the mentality of players is changing and says one of his players asked him to stop criticising him publicly having fallen out with the likes of Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw.“I had recently one of my players, I was just coaching them, and when I coach on the pitch I like to see myself free because I am in family and I want to be able to criticise everyone,” he added.“I had one player say, he was very polite and not confrontational, ‘Please when you criticise me, can you do it in private?’. I said why and he said, ‘Because it’s my stature in front of the other players, when you criticise me I don’t feel comfortable’.“He was one of the top players of his generation. Nowadays you have to be very smart in the way you read your players and their personalities.”

Winks has said his side have what it takes to win the title

EFL manager calls for referees to be SACKED after a poor performance after his Oxford United team had lost 1-0 at relegation rivals Gillingham in League One, Karl Robinson tore into referee
Oxford boss Robinson calls for ref Yates to be sacked

Suarez is in his fifth season at Barcelona

West Brom skipper Chris Brunt insists Aston Villa have no divine right to reach Wembley.. Albion travel to Villa Park for the first leg of their Sky Bet Championship play-off semi-final on

Danny Rose hit back at Ruud Gullit after Spurs booked their place in the Champions League final
Dundee 1-1 Rangers: Steven Gerrard's side criticised for

Matthijs De Ligt has been a revelation for Ajax this season

Jesse Lingard and Eric Bailly have become the first two Manchester United players to express their thanks to Jose Mourinho in public following his departure. United announced on Tuesday morning that they had decided to dispense with Mourinho's services - 48 hours after a 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League.
Eric Bailly and Jesse Lingard break Manchester United squad
hollywoodadviser.com/eric-bailly-and-jesse-lingard-break-manchester-united-squad-silence-with-messages-of-thanks-to-jose-mourinho/
farewell, boss The two players have both taken to social media to thank Mourinho following his departure from the club Jesse Lingard and Eric Bailly have become the first two Manchester United players to comment on Jose Mourinho following his departure.
messages Archives - SportsAlert

Paris Saint-Germain made Neymar the most expensive player ever

Manchester United transfer news: Gareth Bale would be 'huge asset' at Old Trafford, insists former Red Devils supervendor June 10, 2019 Talksport Deal Score 0
NewsNow: Manchester United News, Man Utd Transfer News

Aaron Ramsey is on his way to Turin this summer

Manchester United could win the Champions League under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, according to former Liverpool player Dietmar Hamann. United have won nine of the 10 games Solskjaer has taken charge of
Dietmar Hamann - talkSPORT

Salford City players celebrate promotion with the National League play-off trophy

The 1996-97 season was the 99th season of competitive football played by Arsenal.The club dismissed manager Bruce Rioch in the close season, who spent a year in-charge. . After much speculation, Frenchman Arsène Wenger was appointed as his replacement - the club's first manager born outside of the British Is

Mustafi was at fault for Wilfried Zaha’s goal

Tottenham news: Heung-Min Son insists Spurs should not be ruled out of Premier League title race, as club chase Man City and Liverpool Friday, 1 February 2019 Heung-min Son is adamant Tottenham Hotspur can still win the Premier League title this season.
Tottenham news: Heung-Min Son insists Spurs should not be

Kevin De Bruyne’s introduction saw City hit a different gear in the second half

Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa leaves fans in stitches after trying and failing to pronounce 'Ipswich' after Aston Villa game 29 Apr Marcelo Bielsa may have a rough demeanour, but the Leeds United boss proved even he is susceptible to a mistake or two.
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder hits out at Leeds and

The 21-year-old is a strong tackler with bags of pace to boot

Paris Saint-Germain blew a 2-0 first-leg lead to be eliminated from the Champions League by Manchester United, who won 3-1 in France. No side had ever progressed in a knockout match in Europe's
PSG vs Man Utd TV channel: What channel is Manchester United

Chelsea fans enjoyed the fact that Liverpool’s title drought will go on

Klopp confirms Naby Keita to miss Champions League final vs. Tottenham Klopp completely ruled Keita out of Spurs' Champions League luck finally runs out in final; Spurs vs. Liverpool
Liverpool midfielder Naby Keita ruled out of Champions League

No comments:

Post a Comment