Kevin De Bruyne reveals he met his wife after sliding into her Twitter DMs during Chelsea loan spell

Kevin De Bruyne reveals he met his wife after sliding into her Twitter DMs during Chelsea loan spell
Kevin De Bruyne revealed he met his future wife after sending her a direct message on Twitter.The Manchester City ace is considered one of the best midfielders in the world and is leading Pep Guardiola’s men to an unprecedented quadruple.However, before finding fame, the Belgium international was admittedly introverted and even struggles to form close bonds with his teammates.Kevin De Bruyne has blossomed into one of the best midfielders in the world2
Kevin De Bruyne has blossomed into one of the best midfielders in the world
Although he is firm friends with Raheem Sterling now (despite thinking he was a ‘d******d’ at first) the 27-year-old admits he owes much of his newfound confidence after sliding into his future wife’s DMs while on loan from Chelsea.“Everything changed then,” De Bruyne told the Player’s Tribune. “But not just because of football. It was also because I had my (future) wife by my side.“She helped me grow in ways that Ive probably never expressed out loud even to her. This is such an embarrassing story that I hesitate to tell it! But since I promised you honesty, then I guess I have to. And its pretty funny, anyway.“It started with a tweet. I only had a few thousand followers at the time, because I was still on loan at Werder Bremen. So I tweeted something about a match or whatever, and this pretty girl favorited it.De Bruyne spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen from Chelsea2
De Bruyne spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen from Chelsea
“I was single at the time, and my friend noticed it. So he said, ‘She looks like a nice girl, no? You should send her a message.’“And I literally said to him, ‘No, no, no. Come on. People dont like me. They dont get me. She wont respond.’“So he grabbed my phone and started tapping out a message. He showed me the phone and said, ‘Come on, can I hit send?’“I was probably on the floor, cringing, but for some reason I said, ‘O.K. fine, send it.’ “Says it all, no? Im supposed to be this big footballer, and I didnt even have the heart to slide into my future wifes DMs! I didnt dare!“But thankfully, he sent the message for me, and she responded. We got to know each other over text for a few months. Its a lot easier for me once I get to know someone, so after that, I was good. It really was a beautiful thing.“She changed my life in so many ways. Honestly, I dont know what I would do without her.

Leonardo Bonucci said his Juventus team-mate should have acted more professional on Tuesday night

Harry Redknapp: Odds slashed on former Tottenham and West Ham manager winning I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here The 71-year-old was an instant hit with fans of the reality TV show after the
Harry Redknapp Odds | Ladbrokes.com | Sports News

Aboubakar Kamara appears on his way out of Fulham

Tune in to the world's biggest sports radio station - Live Premier League football coverage, breaking sports news, transfer rumours & exclusive interviews.
Billy - Page 2 - sharpeze.com

Liverpool face the daunting task of stopping Barcelona legend Lionel Messi

Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query fpnews May 18, 2019 0 Danny Rose admits he was left 'embarrassed' and 'angry' after a unnamed club asked to know if he was 'crazy' following his admission about depression.
Hold your breaths for Passaris hot pants week; but there's a

Marvin Sordell, pictured in BT Sport Film ‘State of Play’, spoke exclusively with talkSPORT.com

Croatia Manager Zlatko Dalic Says "It's Coming Home Very Soon" After England Win 2-1 semi-finals has got us all believing football's coming home again. And even Croatia boss Zlatko Dalic has
Zlatko Dalic backs England for success after hosts inflict

Jurgen Klopp is yet to win a trophy during his time at Liverpool

~ 'It represents me' - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang explains reason behind Black Panther celebration during Arsenal's Europa League win over Rennes ~ Kenya Latest
Andy Robertson volunteers with Liverpool's foodbank heroes

Can Nuno Espirito Santo get Wolves into the top six next season?

Watch Jordan Pickford's furious pub brawl as England goalkeeper goes on all-day drinking binge Friends of the £30million Everton ace, 25, pulled him away before police arrived after midnight
Jordan Pickford: Everton investigate after video allegedly

Dzsenifer Marozsan of Germany runs with the ball

Norwich City will pull away and be crowned champions after toppling Leeds United according to Star Spreads ' Championship Supercomputer.. Boffins from the spread betting firm have predicted the final points tally in the Championship based on a unique statistical model.
/r/Championship's Championship club-by-club season review and

Man United star Alexis Sanchez will face his old club Arsenal

RED ALERT Rene Muelensteen reckons the club could rival Man City and Liverpool with some reinvestment Manchester United are just 'a couple of players' short of having a title challenging squad, believes former coach Rene Meulensteen.
NewsNow: Manchester United News, Man Utd Transfer News

Chelsea will allegedly wear an away kit similar to their 2017/18 jersey, pictured above

Rangers defender James Tavernier signs one-year contract extension with the Ibrox club. GERS finally confirm that the right back has agreed an extension with the Ibrox club as he becomes the

Wolves came out on top in what was one of the most entertaining games of the season

Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City: Roy Keane blasts Fred for his role in visitors' second derby goal Roy Keane pulled no punches in his assessment of Manchester United following their derby defeat to Manchester City.
Manchester United might hate it but Man City fans are right

Manchester United star Ander Herrera in action.

Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino will miss Liverpool's Champions League semi-final second leg against Barcelona on Tuesday night. The Egyptian was stretchered off during Saturday evening's 3-2
Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino injured for Liverpool

Liverpool struggled to break down Cardiff in the first-half

Tottenham Hotspur news: Dele Alli posts image of bottle being thrown by Arsenal fan and makes joke about the incident Tottenham Hotspur star Dele Alli has continued to take a light-hearted approach to dealing with the bottle-throwing incident against Arsenal. Alli was struck by the missile at the Emirates as Spurs..
Arsenal release statement after bottle thrown at Dele Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment